PinPoint Talent has partnered with an amazing scale up. This company's SaaS platform has the ability to enhance the relationship that communities have with public safety agencies and vice versa This is a great opportunity to be a part of a company that is at the forefront of using technical solutions for reform. If you're a senior developer, who loves the idea of innovating, prototyping and coming up with technical solutions to be a changemaker, than this is the opportunity for you!
- You have senior level fullstack/backend experience working with Ruby on Rails and have worked on commercial SaaS applications
- Cloud experience working with AWS and k8s
- database experience with Postgres
- Experience working with a start up would be a plus
- A proven self starter who understands the commitment of delivering on time
If you're ready to put your skills towards something that could make lives better for millions of victims than get in touch and apply today!
This is a full time permanent opportunity. Preference will be given to applicants in the National Capital Region first. Due to the nature of their work, Individuals interested in this opportunity must be legally eligible to work in Canada, be able to obtain a Government of Canada security clearance and be able to successfully pass a criminal background check.