PinPoint Talent has partnered with one of Ottawa's tech stars in the search for their next Product Manager. This role is a great opportunity to work with both internal teams and external clients on the design and development of their SaaS platform. In this role, you'll manage the product throughout the Product Lifecycle, gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements and working closely with engineering, to deliver winning products. This company is well recognised globally for their efforts in using emerging technology and their products have gained traction around the world in their niche industry. If you're a Product Manager who is looking for the opportunity to help lead and drive product success get in touch and apply today!
- Post Secondary Education in Comp Sci, Information Systems or other related disciplines
- Previous experience working in a tech company as a Product Manager ideally focused in AI, data analytics, SaaS
- Strong communications skills dealing with internal engineering teams, communicating requirements, relaying vision and keeping development efforts on track with client requirements.
- A passion for working with clients directly, an appreciation for their input, an ability to understand their pain points and to turn those elements into requirements.
- Previous experience with user stories, artifacts and a love for being hands on and involved from initial kick off through to delivery
If you are someone who enjoys identifying the customer need and the larger business objectives that a product or feature will fulfill, can articulate what success looks like for a product, and rallies a team to turn that vision into a reality than this is the job for you! Get in touch and apply today.
This is a full time permanent role that may be done remotely. Preference will be given to individuals 1) in the National Capital Region 2) in ON or Western QC 3) in the Eastern time zone. International travel may be required with this role, when safe to do so, therefore, the ability to obtain and maintain a valid passport is necessary. Any offer of employment may be contingent on successful completion of references, background checks and Government of Canada Clearance.