PinPoint Talent is recruiting a passionate fullstack developer for a permanent full time role. This role is with an exciting new company that is growing and adding to a number of its teams. In this role, you'll work on product development, feature development and building out core functionality. You'll work to understand and build according to user stories, requirements and specs. You'll work with a tight knit talented team to collaborate and solve challenging business concepts for the product and user, allowing both you and the product to continuously grow. This is a "remote first" company, so you'll only have to commute for social events. If you're passionate about technology and what you can do with it and don't want to be forced back to the office after the pandemic is over, get in touch and apply today!
- You're a natural problem solver, who enjoys the excitement of a new challenge
- A team player - passionate about adding your voice, opinion and culture to the conversation
- Server Side languages include Node.js and you have experience working with MVCs
- You're experienced designing and developing APIs
- You produce quality code and are meticulous about it
- Completed post secondary education in a discipline related to software development
If this sounds like you and you're excited to take on a new challenge with a fantastic team and company, take the first step by getting in touch and applying today!
This is a full time permanent opportunity. Contract is not an option. This company is "remote first" meaning work from home. This opportunity is open to everyone legally eligible to work in Canada without sponsorship (open work permit, PR, etc.) and they are open to hiring across the country. Applicants may be required to successfully pass a criminal and/or credit background screening before an offer can be extended