PinPoint Talent is recruiting a UX Designer. This role would give the right person the opportunity to bring the Product vision to life. As the Designer, you'll work with the Head of Product to understand the product vision and strategy and to understand and articulate user stories and behaviours. With your design expertise, you'll be doing wireframes, mock ups and working with the development team to ensure the product meets expectations. For the right designer, this is an opportunity to be hands on in evolving the design process for their world class products and creative vision
- Post Secondary Education in design or related
- Previous experience working in an agency or digital product design role
- Ability and proven experience in understanding customer needs and translating it into effective design
- Ability to produce low res and high res mockups, wireframes and walkthroughs
- Present product ideas to stakeholders and to champion customer need through development
- An eye for design, aesthetics and a deep understanding of colour, space, typography, etc.
- Amazing communication skills with clients, design team and development teams and an ability to collaborate and facilitate collaboration
- Previous knowledge and experience with industry tools, technologies and trends
- Any previous development experience is a plus
If you're a designer who is ready to join an amazing team on data driven digital SaaS products, get in touch and apply today!
This is a full time permanent role and will be remote/work from home. Preference will be given to individuals in the National Capital Region. If interested in this opportunity, please be prepared to share your portfolio and/or links to such accounts (dribble, etc) that can showcase your expertise. This opportunity is open to everyone that is currently legally eligible to work in Canada (open work permits, PR, etc).