PinPoint Talent is searching for a web developer to join a tight knit team as they continue their growth and success. In this company, culture is everything and they pride themselves on creating an environment where people come first. In this role, you'll work with a multifunctional team working with customers to understand first hand their needs. You'll be included in discovery and project planning so that your experience and ideas on how to create elegant, user focused solutions are included as the team looks for best ways to fulfil the clients need. If you're passionate about creating well designed solutions that exceed a customers expectations today and are scalable for the future, get in touch and apply today.
- Previous experience working in an agency environment, including working directly with customers and bonus points if you've been involved in the requirements process (user flows, stakeholder goals and turning customer needs into high end experiences)
- Intermediate to Senior Web development experience working with PHP, modern technologies and tools.
- Experience with Content Management Systems, building websites, templates and themes and working on projects from intake through to client delivery
- Experience working on enterprise level projects or sites of scale
- Experience with back end development and DevOps are an asset
- A passion for technology and trends
- An openness to collaborate and an ability to create a technical version of a customers vision.
- An appreciation for customer feedback and a perspective that allows you to use that for growth and learning
If you're looking for a chance to join an amazing team, where your voice matters and your ideas can come to life, get in touch and apply today!
While the company has an office, this role will be fully remote. Candidates interested in this role should have a repo of previous work projects that they can share and discuss with the team. This role is open to anyone that is currently legally eligible to work in Canada. Any offer of employment may be conditional upon successful completion of references and criminal background check.