PinPoint Talent is working with a corner stone in Ottawa's tech community in their search for a Product Manager. This role is a great opportunity to work with customers and multi functional teams on the design and development of their platform. In this role, you'll manage the product throughout the Product Lifecycle, gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements and working closely with engineering, to deliver top quality products. This company is well recognised and with the need for their offerings and their market space growing exponentially through the pandemic, this opportunity will also be heavily involved in identifying vertical markets and areas of opportunity for their company to get involved in. If you're a Product Manager who is looking for the opportunity to help lead and drive product success get in touch and apply today!
- Post Secondary Education in Comp Sci, Information Systems or other related disciplines
- Previous experience working in a tech company as a Product Manager ideally focused in software, cloud and web products
- A passion for working with customers, an appreciation for their input, an ability to understand their pain points and to turn those elements into user stories and requirements.
- Strong communication skills dealing with engineering teams, communicating requirements, relaying vision and keeping development efforts on track with client requirements.
- Previous experience with user stories, artifacts and a love for being hands on and involved from initial kick off through to delivery
If you are someone who enjoys identifying the customer need and the larger business objectives that a product or feature will fulfill, can articulate what success looks like for a product, and rallies a team to turn that vision into a reality than this is the job for you! Get in touch and apply today.
This is a full time permanent role. While they are working remotely during the pandemic there is an expectation that they will return to either a full time onsite or hybrid onsite model once safe to do so. This role is open to anyone that is currently eligible to work in Canada without sponsorship. Any offer of employment may be contingent on the successful completion of references, background checks.