PinPoint Talent has partnered with one of Ottawa's premiere companies in the telco space. This role offers a great opportunity to join a strong, stable company providing software solutions to a key industry space. The client is recruiting an intermediate java developer who has a worked in systems engineering. The successful candidate will have a chance to work with exceptional management as they continue to produce revenue generating products and best in class solutions. If you fit the profile below, get in touch today and let us know you're interested in becoming a part of this great team!
- Java Development experience with high availability and mission critical systems.
- Linux experience including network protocols and session initiated protocol experience
- previous experience in VoIP feature design and development
- experience working with
- strong scripting Python, automation (Salt) and deployment skills
- the ability to estimate the level of work required and the time it will take to complete
- the ability to stand by your estimates and the seniority to raise your hand and identify issues before they are problems
- Excellent communication skills and a collaborative work style
If you're reading this and thinking, "this is me", give us a call and/or apply today!
This role will start working remotely but the expectation is that they will return to office when the authorities say it's safe to return. This is a full time permanent role and is open to everyone that is legally eligible to work in Canada without sponsorship. Preference will be given to those that live in the 1) National Capital Region 2) are prepared to relocate to the NCR without assistance. Offers will be subject to references and the clear and successful completion of a criminal background check.