Our client is a global specialist in providing advanced technology for their clients to provide them with powerful insights so they can make key decisions that impact everyday lives. This company is continuing its growth and is in need of a specialist who thrives in the sweet spot between Machine Learning, Big Data and DevOps. This role will give the right person the chance to work in a solution focused role as part of the R&D team to design, build and deploy new functionality and further the technical capabilities of existing functionality.
- Post Secondary Education in Computer Science or other related disciplines
- Senior level experience working with object oriented design and programming (Python/Go) as well as algorithms and data structures.
- Experience working with Deep Learning and Machine Learning and with technologies like Scikit-Learn or Tensorflow
- Strong demonstrable experience with public cloud (AWS, Azure, GCP) and related DevOps technologies; Kubernetes, Terraform, Docker
- Comfort and confidence working with data models, pipelines, structures and warehouses
- Ability to collaborate, come up with creative solutions and to bring forward best in class technology, tools and trends for cutting edge product design and development.
Rarely are there opportunities that bring together these key disciplines in data, machine learning and devops. This is a fantastic chance to bring together your expertise in all 3 areas to innovate elegant solutions to complex business and industry challenges. If you're ready to take on this challenge, get in touch and apply today!
This is a full time permanent role. No consideration for contract or consulting will be given. While the company is currently working remotely with Covid, there is option to continue working remotely past the pandemic. There are offices in the US and Canada and there could be potential for periodic travel, only when safe and necessary between the offices. This role is open to everyone eligible to work in Canada, without sponsorship.