Our client is a leader in analytics and and data powered decision making for their customers all around the world. With their ongoing success, they are continuing their growth and hiring a Sr SQL Developer to join the team. From APIs to queries and pipelines, you'll be heavily involved in the company's vision and strategy through architecture and development. If you can take complex concepts, turn them into elegant data and client centric solutions as well as identify opportunities to improve and optimise performance, implementation, quality and scalability apply today and get ready for your next great challenge!
- Post Secondary Education and senior level experience working with Relational Databases (SQL)
- Senior level experience in SQL Development working with queries, triggers, stored procedures, tables, etc.
- Experience in models, pipelines, warehousing and ETL
- Exposure to public Cloud infrastructure (AWS, Azure) and devops technologies an asset
- Any experience working with the Microsoft stack (C#) an asset
This team is collaborative and multifunctional. In this data focused company, they are a core to enable both current and future products. If you're ready for your chance to become a part it, get in touch and apply today!
This is a full time permanent role. No consideration will be given to contract. This role may be fully remote, with periodic visits to their office when required. Anyone interested in this role must live in Canada and be prepared to work with in their Eastern Time Zone hours. This role is open to everyone who is eligible to work in Canada without requiring sponsorship.