Our clients software works every day to make the world a safer place to do business. Their expertise and technology help clients prevent breaches, respond to risk, remediate issues and monitor activities.
We are searching for people who think creatively to solve complex problems related to governance, risk and compliance thus delivering first class solutions for corporate and government partners.
In this role you'll be designing and developing high-quality software using Java and related frameworks.
Skills and Experience:
- A bachelor’s or graduate degree in a relevant field, or equivalent experience.
- 8 – 10 + years professional software development experience with Java and Java frameworks.
- Experience with Spring, Spring Boot, Postgres, RabbitMQ, Kafka, Kubernetes, Docker preferred.
- Strong expertise in SOLR, Hadoop and Elastic
- GCP Dataproc experienced considered an asset
- Microservice architecture experience.
- Experience with unit testing, and TDD as a plus.