PinPoint Talent is working with one of Ottawa's cornerstone companies in its tech landscape. This company helped to shape the ecomm environment here and is growing out their dedicated team as they innovate for their SaaS platform and product offerings. This full time permanent role will be fully remote and requires the expertise of a back end developer to work with the team in building out a serverless architecture. The successful individual will be a problem solver, someone who likes to take complex business and situational challenges and turn those challenges into elegant technical solutions. They will have a can-do attitude and the ability to work well and collaborate with a team to build out cutting edge technology and solutions. If this sounds like you and you meet the requirements below, get in touch and apply today!
- Intermediate to Senior level experience working with Node.js and server side development
- Experience building, implementing and maintaining distributed cloud based applications with Amazon AWS (Lambda, SQS, SNS)
- Experience with build, release and DevOps practices & tools (CI/CD)
- GraphQL experience would be an asset
- Collaborative and approachable personality. You enjoy working with a team.
- you're a community builder! Company culture is not only important to you but you're interested in contributing and building it too.
- Previous experience working remotely, committing to deadlines and delivering on them and discussing challenges before they become problems.
If this sounds like you and you're ready to start the new year off with an exciting new opportunity, get in touch and apply today!
This role is remote/work from home and is a full time permanent opportunity. It is open to anyone legally eligible to work in Canada without sponsorship. Preference will be given to those in a similar timezone to Ottawa (EST). Any offer of employment may be subject to successful completion of references and/or criminal background check.