PinPoint Talent is on the hunt for a talented developer to join this growing company as they look to build out their professional services and client support team. This role will have the successful candidate both working with clients to help them solve challenging technical questions as well as leading and directing the client services team in their efforts to make sure SLAs are met and client satisfactions remains high. As the lead, you will;
- help to implement new policy and procedures to ensure that client issues are resolved quickly and efficiently
- help to implement new systems and software to improve your teams performance
- be involved in performance reviews
- lead team collaboration towards identifying trends and introducing smart solutions and potential architectural changes
- onboard and mentor and juniors as the team continues to grow
- lead by example, working with clients, managing similar and higher level day to day tasks including requirements gathering, estimations, upgrades and escalation point.
If you're passionate about working with clients, are excited to level up your career as into a lead position and meet the requirements below, get in touch and apply today!
- High standards for quality, client centric solutions
- Excellent communication skills and a collaborative approach that helps to rally and empower a team towards reaching their goals
- A passion for working with clients and an interest in understanding how clients are using the product to know what challenges they may be having.
- An interest in training and mentorship
- Post Secondary Education in Computer Science, Information Management or similar
- Experience working in a client centric role, supporting clients in their adoption of the product/platform
- Experience working with databases and SQL, PL/SQL
- Previous experience in data management, migration and manipulation (ETL)
- Comfortable working with OOP (Java) and web related tech
- Experience in understanding client requirements and solution oriented development
- An interest in trends, security and emerging standards
If this sounds like you and you're ready for your next great challenge with a growing company, get in touch and apply today!
This is a full time permanent opportunity. There will be no consideration for contract. If successful, this role will start out working remotely until the team is comfortable and ready to return to the office. This role is open to anyone who is legally eligible to work in Canada currently (open permit, PR). All applications will be reviewed and those that are best fit, will be contacted to review the requirements.