PinPoint Talent is currently working with a global leader and has a strong reputation for producing high quality innovative products in the emergency response and aviation industry. They are growing and looking for front end developers to join their team. In this role, you'll get to work in an autonomous environment where you'll be a part of deciding features and functionality for new and existing products as well as have the opportunity to test and view the products you build in real world situations. They need people that are entrepreneurial, innovative, dedicated and who want their ideas to be a part of the design and development plan. If you have experience in line with the requirements and are looking for the opportunity to have a big impact, get in touch today!
- a Post Secondary Education, portfolio, github
- 3+ years experience in web development working with modern frameworks and application development; Angular/Vue preferred
- experience with design and development APIs
- self starter who can be responsible for delivering on time
- a great communicator who works well and collaborates well with a team
Assets - not required but a definite plus
- Previous experience/exposure working with Java/Spring/Springboot
- Previous experience/exposure working with DevOps procedures CI/CD, Docker, Kubernetes, etc.
- Interest and experience with GIS & GeoSpatial tools and technology
If you're the type of person that can commit to delivering on time and loves to take ownership of their build while still collaborating on the overall product than this is the role for you! Get in touch and apply today!
This is a full time permanent opportunity with a company in the National Capital Region. The team is currently working remotely while the Covid-19 restrictions are in place. Once the restrictions are lifted and it is safe to return, the expectation will be to work in office/onsite. They are prepared to interview and hire while remote, if successful. No consideration will be made for relocation or sponsorship. Candidates interested in this role must be eligible to work in Canada.