PinPoint Talent is working with our Partner to help them grow as they look to add a Front End/Fullstack Developer to the team. This role is perfect for the person that is autonomous, has an entrepreneurial spirit, loves to learn, and will put that learning into production. In this role you will be part of a core team building out the platform, functionality and new features allowing their clients; to gain valuable feedback from their employees, to create stronger leadership and programs suited to their employees and their needs and to share invaluable industry knowledge and best practises. To be considered for this opportunity, you need to have/be;
- a Post Secondary Education, portfolio, github
- 3+ years experience in web development working with modern frameworks (React)
- experience with design and development APIs
- self starter who can be responsible for delivering on time
- a great communicator who works well and collaborates well with a team
Assets - not required but a definite plus
- Previous experience/exposure working with C# back end
- Previous experience/exposure working with DevOps procedures CI/CD, Docker, Kubernetes, etc.
- If you're the type of person that can commit to delivering on time and loves to take ownership of their build while still collaborating on the overall product than this is the role for you! Get in touch and apply today!
This is a full time permanent opportunity with a company in the National Capital Region. The team is currently working remotely while the Covid-19 restrictions are in place. Once the restrictions are lifted and it is safe to return, the expectation will be to work in office/onsite. They are prepared to interview and hire while remote, if successful. No consideration will be made for relocation or sponsorship. Candidates interested in this role must be eligible to work in Canada.