You will be the sole QA engineer on our clients team and work alongside a small, close-knit team of engineers to evolve our platform services. This is a unique opportunity to own QA and ensure high quality for some of our core services and requires a unique mix of talent, drive, and entrepreneurial spirit.
• Deeply understand how all our products and platform services work together.
• Write clear, concise and actionable bug reports.
• Work closely with engineers to ensure quick turnaround on fixes.
• Report on test execution, defect tracking and regression for project releases.
• Strive towards automating as much as possible and improving the quality and efficiency of our builds and engineering process.
• Must have: At least 2 years experience as a QA engineer.
• Must have: A strong QA mindset to think through testing and come up with thorough test cases.
• Must have: Good Python/Java coding skills.
• Nice to have: Experience testing analytical products.