In this position you'll develop and maintain the core cloud infrastructure that runs all of our clients services and evolve their build pipelines using world class tooling and automation. You'll manage databases like MySQL, PostgreSQL and ensure all the data complies with legal regulations.
It's imperative that you have a solid understanding of AWS and other cloud environments and that you've successfully developed an automated, continuous, build process that reviews the source code, identifies build errors and notifies appropriate parties to expedite/facilitate synchronization to the latest build.
Skills and Experience
• Experience with operating systems administration including Linux, Docker, and more.
• Good knowledge of and experience with programming languages such as Python, Perl, Bash or Shell.
• Experience with AWS tools and services
• Knowledge of build and deployment tools such as Jenkins, Chef, Ansible, Terraform, etc.
• Experience building and scaling REST-based web services in cloud environments.