PinPoint Talent is working with one of the cornerstones in Ottawa's tech industry. This company has been a key in the Ottawa tech scene for over 15 years and is continuing their growth. The current need is for a Senior Network Admin to join the team. This is a full time permanent role and requires someone with a strong background in network administration and security, has great communication skills internally and with external clients and who is a great collaborator and team player.
- Post Secondary Education (degree/diploma) and experience working in progressive roles in network administration
- Senior level experience with network design, switches, routers, telephony and protocols
- Experience working with virtualisation & VPNs
- Security Experience working with IDS/IPS, Single Sign On, firewalls
- Experience in Data Privacy and Protection
- Previous experience working in Windows environments.
- Experience working with Active Directory and Windows Servers would be an asset.
- Strong verbal communication skills in English for both internal and external audiences. Superior writing skills for documentation.
- Team spirit, a collaborative nature and a can-do attitude are key elements for success with this small team and in this role
If this sounds like you and you're ready to take on a new challenge where you can have a huge impact for the company and the happiness of their clients, get in touch today!
This is a full time permanent role that requires the successful candidate to be on site daily. There will be no consideration for contract or remote work in this opportunity. Any offer of employment will be conditional on the successful candidate providing professional references and a "clear" criminal background check.