PinPoint Talent is recruiting for a Support Engineer to work with our company client. This contract opportunity is a great chance for the right person to work with a team of smart people in an autonomous environment helping to solve real challenges. This role requires someone that is passionate about helping users make sure that their devices and technology are working the best they can.
- Post Secondary Education
- On the job experience doing desk side support for both Mac and Windows machines
- Exposure/experience with Windows, Exchange, Active Directory working to support systems admins (password resets, setting up new users, etc)
- Great communication skills to work with both onsite and remote team members
- Excellent documentation skills
- a passion for solving IT problems, an ability to dig through the internet to find answers and to try new things to get the job done
This opportunity is for a 6 month contract to start with the potential for extension or conversion at the end of the initial term. If this opportunity sounds interesting and you're ready to take on your next challenge, get in touch today!
This opportunity is a contract role and will need to start soon after being selected. Candidates interested in applying must be in the National Capital Region and be able to commit to working on site for the duration of the contract. There will be no consideration for remote work. The successful candidate may be required to provide professional references and to provide a "clear" criminal background check before starting.