PinPoint Talent is working with an established leader in the FinTech space on a permanent full time opportunity. This role is a great chance for someone, interested in joining a growing company in this industry in a pivotal role on their cloud team. The Cloud Ops role requires the skills of a sys admin with specific skills in automation, devops practices and security to work directly with inhouse and client architectures to integrate, implement, troubleshoot and support product deployments. If you're passionate about the customer experience, ensuring high quality product deployment/support and in influencing and impacting product architecture, then this is the role for you!
- Successful completion of post secondary education (Degree, Diploma)
- Intermediate experience working in RH Linux environments for management, administration, troubleshooting and support
- Experience working with DevOps practices, build and release, test automation and version control
- Experience working with cloud technologies; AWS, Azure
- Strong scripting skills
- Previous experience working with databases and application servers
- Experience working in Agile environments and with ITSM/ITIL practices
- Ability to take ownership over projects and commit to delivery
- Great communicator and collaborative with internal teams and external stakeholders; strong abilities in english both written and verbal.
If you're tired of doing the same thing every day in your current job, are ready to challenge yourself into working on different projects, cutting edge technology and exciting challenges, then get in touch and apply today!
This is a permanent full time opportunity that requires the successful applicant to be onsite daily at their office in the National Capital Region. There is no option for remote, contract or consulting in this role. Given the nature of their business and your involvement in internal and client infrastructures, an offer may be contingent on the successful completion of references and/or a criminal background check.