PinPoint Talent has partnered with a key client in their search for a Senior Systems Administrator. This company is well respected globally for their expertise in technology infrastructure and this permanent full time opportunity would give the successful candidate the opportunity to work alongside some of the best and brightest in this space. In this role, the successful candidate would have the opportunity to take ownership over various projects involving designing, architecting, implementing, managing and troubleshooting various high availability and mission critical inhouse and client infrastructures.
- Senior level experience with RH Linux environments in a design, configure, manage and troubleshoot capacity.
- Strong experience working with ITIL, DevOps and CloudOps processes
- Experience working with network fundamentals, monitoring tools, automation tools, DNS and security
- Strong experience in scripting working with Perl, Python, etc.
- Previous experience working in HA, mission critical infrastructure and environments
- Strong communication skills in English, the ability to take ownership over projects and lead them through to completion.
If you're ready to play a vital role in the evolution of this company's expertise for their network and systems infrastructure, get in touch and apply today!
This role is a permanent full time opportunity and requires the successful applicant to be onsite daily. There is no option for a contractor/consultant in this opportunity. Given the nature of what this company does, an offer may be contingent on the successful completion of a criminal background check and/or ability to obtain a GoC Secret Clearance.