PinPoint Talent has partnered with one of Ottawa's rising stars as they continue to grow. This industry giant has gone from great idea to global name in no time! This is a fantastic opportunity for a Test Developer to join the team. Candidates who have experience in creating test strategies, plans and scripts, worked with API testing and in building test frameworks and tools then this could be the role for you! If you're someone that has a need for quality and will take ownership to ensure quality product and a quality release get in touch and apply today!
- Post Secondary Education (Degree/Diploma) in Computer Science or equivalent
- Experience working in a Java Environment working with Java, Spring, SpringBoot
- Experience working with automation tools and technologies; Selenium, Cucumber, etc.
- Experience working with API Test tools like Postman
- strong communication skills and an ability to collaborate with different teams of developers, product managers and others on the test team.
If you're ready for your next great challenge and the opportunity to join a company that is quickly becoming a mainstream technology in their industry space around the world, apply today!
this is full time permanent opportunity that requires the successful candidate to be onsite during core hours. Contract is not an option with this role. Given the nature of their business, candidates may need to successfully complete a criminal background check as a condition of employment.