PinPoint Talent is working with a trusted partner in their search for a back end developer. This company has a long history in Ottawa's tech landscape and a well recognised brand, throughout North America as they help their clients to improve their teams, cultures and work environments. This opportunity would give the successful candidate the opportunity build new features and be involved in product architecture as they continue to focus on the next generation of their current offerings and future potential.
- Degree/Diploma in Computer Science or equivalent
- Strong intermediate to senior level experience in C# & Entity Framework
- Experience designing and developing APIs
- Intermediate to Senior level experience working with SQL including optimisation and performance tuning
- Exposure to DevOps practices would be an asset
- A passion for building high efficiency code and a quality customer experience is a necessity
- Experience working with SaaS product development
If you're the type of person that has an entrepreneurial spirit, can commit to delivering on time and loves to take ownership of their build while still collaborating on the overall product/architecture than this is the role for you! Get in touch and apply today!
This is a full time permanent opportunity with a company in the National Capital Region. It requires that someone is available to work on site daily with the company/team. No consideration will be given for remote, contract or consulting in this opportunity. Candidates interested in this opportunity must live in the National Capital Region or be prepared to relocate here without additional support.