PinPoint Talent is working with a large organisation as they recruit one of their next key team members. This role will work with existing teams as a developer and analyst on a multi year massive business critical project. When this project eventually winds down, their usual workload will take it's place so there will be no shortage of interesting and challenging things to do. The right person for this role is going to enjoy being solution oriented at all levels of a web application, creating custom front ends, integrations and APIs for various SaaS products and have a deep understanding of databases. If you bring the right mix of consultative approach, technical passion/ability and collaborative team dynamic then this could be your next great opportunity.
- Degree/Diploma in Computer Science or related discipline
- Previous experience in working as a project consultant or technical analyst where you were both dealing with stakeholders and hands on development, working alongside a team.
- Previous experience working with Java, Spring/Springboot
- Previous experience working with SQL and noSQL databases
- Previous experience designing and development APIs and Restful WebServices
- Previous experience working with modern JS frameworks
- strong communication skills and a collaborative team approach
- professionalism in dealing with project clients and stakeholders
- Proven success in an Agile environment
If this sounds like you and you're ready to hear more, get in touch with PinPoint Talent today!