In this role, you'll be responsible for the overall transformation of their website architecture and applications including the information flow from user experience to server and content management system functionality. Responsibilities include the development, deployment, upkeep and continuous operation of the Institute’s cloud-based web including the oversight and undertaking of front and back-end web development in collaboration with other technology staff.
You'll design and configure cloud infrastructure solutions, work on continuous integration/continuous delivery (CI/CD) pipeline, code review and versioning, performance and load testing, development life cycle.
Ultimately you'll identify opportunities for website improvemenst and new software system features.
Skills and Experience:
- 5+ years of software development experience
- Previous experience with data architecture and cloud infrastructures
- Expertise in continuous CI, CS, unit testing, git flow, coding best practices
- Solid understanding of microservice architecture
- Knowledge of LAMP, Drupal 8, Drush, Gulp/Grunt, and Composer
- Knowledge of AWS, EC2, Docker, and Kubernetes
- Experience creating and integrating with RESTful APIs