The position is for a full-time software developer role with our clients back-end web applications team. The successful applicant will be well-versed in a back-end web application stack (e.g., Rails, Django, Node, .NET Core, etc) with a minimum of three (3) years experience in backend web application development.
- 3+ years working in a backend web applications team producing commercial software
- Experience with a web application stack in a common framework (e.g., Rails, Django, Node, .NET Core, etc)
- Experience with common web API patterns like REST, SOAP, RPC.
- Experience with daemons, cron jobs, and asynchronous tasks and related software (Redis, SQS, Hangfire/Sidekiq)
- must be able to work their way around a Linux terminal and not afraid to do CLI-based development
- Experience with .NET Core
- E-commerce booking experience
- Experience with Amazon AWS or a similar back-end infrastructure provider
- Experience with container-based deployments and CI/CD practices
- Experience with ElasticSearch, Lambda and other vendored dependencies one expects in a web services environment
- Experience with e-commerce market places
- Apassion for camping and adventurous pastimes (we have a lot of enthusiasts on staff!)