In this role, you'll wear many hats, work directly with clients, and develop, implement and monitor enterprise information security architectures and solutions, design and automate assessments through penetration testing and ethical hacking, then analyzing security risks and recommend mitigating and compensating security controls.
You'll carve out a position where you can participate in open source communities, go to conferences, speak at conferences and use your expertise to perform and produce training materials. Plus you'll get the opportunity to work on your own security projects.
If you are someone that is passionate about application security and have an affinity for security best practices and vulnerability exploits this might be a great role for you. You'll work with a small team of experts and grow with a company that saw 50% revenue growth last year and is in hiring mode.
Skills and Experience
- 3+ years in Information Security with an emphasis on application security
- Experience with the development, deployment, and automation of application security solutions
- Deep understanding of OWASP Top 10
- Demonstrated proficiency in ethical hacking and whitehat penetration testin techniques
- Hands-on technical proficiency with Burp Suite, nmap, nessus, Fortify, FindBugs, and Kali Linux highly preferred.
- In-Depth knowledge of web application architecture, API development, and MVS frameworks required
- Demonstrated ability to facilitate automation and integration through scripting in Powershell, Python, Perl
- Programming experience in Java, Python or Ruby is highly preferred.
- Web and mobile penetration testing
- Expert knowledge in one or more SAST and/or DAST Solutions.