Intermediate to Senior Java Developer (Big Data)
PinPoint has teamed up with an Ottawa client deep in the Big Data space to find Intermediate to Senior Java Developers. You'll be joining a likeminded passionate and data driven team to help design and deploy newer and richer product suite and features. They thrive where analytics, AI and machine learning meet offering up data visualisations in a modern and intuitive way for better and more strategic decision making.
Skills & Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in CS, Eng or equivalent
- 5 years+ experience working with;
- Backend Core Java with Spring/Spring boot and REST APIs.
- Database experience with - SQL/NoSQL; Mongo, Redis
- Experience working with data manipulation
- you love to collaborate and share ideas, code and methodologies.
- You're eager to build product and take client need and feedback into account when developing future iterations of our platform
- You're hungry to be involved in the data space and are excited by what the future of cloud and big data have to offer.
- Knowledge or experience in machine learning, AI
- Experience working with Kafka, Cassandra, Spark, or other big data tools and technologies.
If this sounds like you and you're interested in exploring the details on this role further, get in touch with a PinPoint Talent representative and apply today! This is a full-time position; no contractors, please!